Pro Bono SEO Marketing Courses & Workshops
Free blogging platforms such as Blogger and WordPress have become an important marketing tool for companies and organisations in Africa. Blogs offer the lowest cost solution to having a web presence. Business blogs provide small businesses in Africa with a chance to promote their products, services, expertise or knowledge with the rest of the world.
Internet Marketing Workshops in Gambia.
Business marketing blogs can focus on delivering news, establishing you as a leader, or can be niche, location or company specific. Here are few blogs established at our blogging and internet marketing workshops in The Gambia.
Professional Services & Consultants
- Lawyers in Gambia: Solie Law are lawyers, attorneys and solicitors based in The Gambia
- Gambia Construction: Civil engineering projects in Gambia & West Africa
- Import Export Gambia: Impot export business opportunities in Gambia & West Africa
- Gambia Consultants: Sa Hel Invest Management International is a consulting and financial management firm
- Bio-Fuel For Africa: Widharvest Bio-fuel is committed to promoting alternative energy in Africa
- CCTV Distributors: ClearVision Networks is a distributor of security systems in Africa
- Baobab Fruit Supply: Wild Harvest Pharma are Baobab fruit powder suppliers and exporters
Charities, Organisations & NGOs
- Charities in The Gambia: Charitable organisations & NGO’s based in Gambia
- Gambia Youth Charity: Organisation For Vulnerable People is non political, non profitable and non religious
- Gambia Animal Charity: Pets Adoptions International provides financial support and expertise for pet shelters
Tourism & Travel Companies
- Gambia Tourism and Travel: Gambia Tourism & Travel Association promotes responsible tourism
- Gambia Tour Operators: Arch Tours offer day trips and tours to local tourist Attractions
- Senegambia Restauarant: Gambian owned and managed restaurant based in the SeneGambia tourist area
- Gambia Adventure Tours: West African Tours offer cultural trips, bird watching tours & fishing trips in Gambia
- Gambia Restaurant: Gaya’s Art Cafe is a unique Gambia restaurant for both Gambian and global cuisine
Health Spas & Beauty Salons
- Kairaba Health Spa: The Golden Hands health and beauty spa is based in the Kairaba Hotel.
- Gambia Massage Therapists: Holistic Health Centre offers massage and well being therapies
- Ocean Bay Spa: Awa’s Health and Beauty Spa at the Ocean Bay Resort in Cape Point
- African Baobab Tree: Wild Harvest range of baobab health suppliments and beauty treatments
Musicians, Music Venues & Clubs
- Gambia Music Blog: Gambian music, musicians and musical festivals & events
- Whats On In Gambia: Chosaan Night Club’s listing of live music & dance events in Gambia
Training Centres, Academies & Schools
- Gambia Music Academy: Chosaan Academy of Music, TV and Drama based in The Gambia
- Gambia Football Academy: GTech football training courses for young footballers in Gambia
- Gambia Beauty Academy: Fabulous Beauty Academy offers health & beauty training courses in Gambia
- Gambia Beauty School: Gaye Njorro Plus beauty saloon and school of hairdressing & cosmetology
Property Developers & Real Estate Agents
- Gambian Houses For Sale: Display of Gambian properties, land & compounds for sale
- Gambia Beach Property: 5-star, beachfront properties for sale off Bijilo Beach, The Gambia.
- Gambia Furnished Apartments: Luigi’s self catering luxury, holiday apartments to rent in Gambia
- Gambia Holiday Apartments: Harmony House offer holiday apartments to rent in Kerr Serign
- Gambia Holiday Lodge: Kerr Serign Holiday Lodge offers great holiday accommodation
Internet Marketing & Web Design
- Gambia Multimedia Design: KM Trading Print & Design offes high quality creative services
- Gambia Internet Cafe: Zebra Internet Cafe offers state-of-the-art technology and fast broadband connections.
- Gambia Business Centre: 3G Cyber Cafe offers internet training for personal and business users
- Gambia Search Engine: Lists of businesses, companies, organisations, associations and firms in Gambia